Things Anisa Likes

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hundred Pushups

Today's featured item is this website. It puts forth a plan to get you to do 100 consecutive pushups within six weeks. Since I am particularly pathetic, I have been doing girly (knee) pushups rather than the normal ones. I just did the test between weeks 5 and 6 and I did 100! Yay!

If you know me, you know that this is a pretty impressive thing. I have wimpy sad arms. When I started, I was only able to do 16 consecutive girly pushups. And look where I am now! Very exciting.

My plan is to do week 6 (I did the 100 pushups, but I think I could do them a little better) and then start all over with week 1 and real pushups. Meanwhile, my roommates are just now embarking on week 3 and are at 30 or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home