Things Anisa Likes

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Alfred

In the continuing theme of liking my car, I'll point out that I like my car.



His name is Alfred, after the character in Batman, and because he looks so good in black. I got him about a year ago and he has served me well ever since. 2007 Honda Fit. Seats up to 5, four doors plus hatchback, fog lights, truck-caliber windshield wipers, cruise control, tons of airbags, iPod/Aux jack.



This is the inside. The most notable part is the stick shift: I learned to drive a manual for this car. Or I bought a manual so that I would learn to drive it. I derive a great deal of pride from the fact that I can drive a manual now.

Another really great thing about this car is the amazing amount of stuff you can fit in it. Stuff I have fit in this car include a kayak, skis, a giant dish chair, a bike, and ridiculous carloads of furniture. Here's the most recent feat, a carload of stuff I brought to western Mass from the Catskills.



That's a dresser, a bookcase, a chair, a rocking chair, a deconstructed table, a carroms board, a VCR, a small collection of lamps, a sleeping bag, a full messenger bag, and other small things as well. And I could see out the windows!

I'm not trying to sell these cars, really. But I would recommend them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home