Things Anisa Likes

Monday, August 25, 2008

my new water bottle

I recently learned that plastic water bottles are no good for you. They leach bad chemicals into your water, apparently. (Did anyone else notice that here leach is almost an antonym of leech?) So I was thinking about buying a new reusable water bottle when I stumbled across this gem at Whole Foods.


That's right, that's a freaking Samurai on a water bottle. You thought that was awesome...



Oh yes. That's a SILVER TIGER fighting a SILVER DRAGON. Pretty badass. There's one on the other side of the samurai too.

It's aluminum, so I'm a little afraid of it getting beat up, but then again, clearly it can handle itself in a fight. Aluminum is supposed to be bad for you too, but this one is lined, so I think I should be ok.

Think your water bottle is anywhere near as badass as mine? Post a comment and they can fight it out.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger t2, at 10:19 PM  

  • ah yes, the Sigg bottles... we've been selling those at Joseph-Beth for a while. my friend Cady got the "classic" one from her parents, and we make fun of her because it looks like an oxygen tank. but yeah, they're pretty cool. it handles pretty well. I want the red one with Hello Kitty on it. ;)

    By Blogger t2, at 10:21 PM  

  • I have a Sigg! I love it. It -will- get beaten up soon, but still totally usable! I also drop mine a lot.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home